Cable line refers to the use of cable power transmission lines, Stainless Steel Cables it is mainly composed of cable body, cable intermediate connectors, wire Road end of the first class, but also include the corresponding civil facilities, such as cable trench, pipe, shaft, Stainless Steel Cables tunnel and so on. Generally located underground, there are also aerial or underwater laying.
In addition to the handover test and preventive test, the insulation test should be carried out in the construction process to identify the quality and quality of the cables. Test the cable tray before laying it to identify the good cup; after laying and laying the test to identify the cable is damaged; Stainless Steel Cables After the cable head is finished, the test is carried out to identify the quality of the cable head and the test before and after the cable overhaul.
(1) The cable should be arranged neatly, the cable's fixed and bending radius should conform to the design drawing and the related stipulation, Stainless Steel Cables the electricity unification should have no mechanical damage, the sign card should be installed complete, correct, clear. Oil-impregnated paper insulated cable and oil-filled cable terminals, intermediate joints should not leak oil phenomenon;
(2) Cable trench and tunnel should have no debris, Stainless Steel Cables cable trench cover should be complete, tunnel lighting, ventilation, drainage and other facilities should meet the design requirements;
(3) The sign pile of the straight buried cable should conform to the actual path and the spacing meets the requirements. The logo should be clear, firm and durable, (4) The signs in the two sides of the submarine cable line, the anchor zone and the night lighting device shall conform to the design requirements.
(1) Do not run or overheat for long periods of time. Stainless Steel Cables Therefore, do not ignore the cable load current and external temperature, joint temperature monitoring;
(2) Cable line feeder protection should not be put into reclosing. The fault of cable line is more permanent, if reclosing action, it will enlarge the accident and threaten the stable operation of power network.
(3) Cable line after the feeder trip, Stainless Steel Cables do not ignore the cable inspection. The key is to check whether the cable path is excavated, the wires are damaged or not, and should be tested and judged if necessary;
(4) The direct buried cable operation inspection should pay special attention to: The cable path near the ground can not be easily excavated; Stainless Steel Cables the ground near the cable path is not allowed to scale heavy weights, corrosive substances, temporary buildings; cable path sign pile and protection facilities can not be arbitrarily moved and dismantled;
(5) After the cable line is deactivated, it must be tested again before it can be put into use. Power outage more than a week but less than one months before the cable was put back into operation, Stainless Steel Cables the insulation resistance should be measured in comparison with the last Test record, not to be reduced by 30%, or withstand pressure test; If the power outage exceeds one months but is dissatisfied for one year, Stainless Steel Cables the surface pressure test must be done, the test voltage can be half of the preventive test voltage; , we must do preventative tests.