In the 1830s, the steel wire rope was designed and developed, mainly applied to mining and lifting equipment in the mine. With the development of the first industrial revolution , the use of wire rope was popularized and used more widely.
In the dynamic system, the wire rope is widely used in crane and elevator lifting, mechanical power transmission, control of the car's cockpit rod, the operation of aircraft control system, etc. In the static system, the traction support tower of the suspension bridge is stable, the design of new railings and other industries, the wire rope has a wide application.
With the invention and rapid development of stainless steel materials in the early 20th century, the new stainless steel material was applied to the steel wire rope manufacturing field. With the special physicochemical properties of stainless steel materials, stainless steel wire rope has been rapidly accepted and popularized in many fields in Europe and the United States. Stainless steel wire rope to China later, however, since China's reform and opening up, China's stainless steel wire rope manufacturing industry is developing rapidly, many enterprises rapid rise, domestic stainless steel wire rope has long been abroad, export all over the world, industry development prospects are bright.
A wire rope refers to a structure consisting of at least two or more layers of wire or multiple individual stocks around a central or a corkscrew twist. It is divided into multi-strand wire rope and single strand wire rope. Stainless steel wire rope refers to the steel wire twisted from stainless steel, and its products are executed by GB/T 9944-2015.
Stainless steel wire has good high temperature resistance, fatigue resistance, breaking force, long service life, durable and other characteristics, widely used in coal, petroleum, metallurgy, chemical industry, shipbuilding, Bridges, electricity, rubber, war industry, tourism, water conservancy, light industry and other industries, products can be according to ISO, BS, DIN, JIS, ABS, LR and other international standards and foreign advanced level production.
1. In the equipment reform of chemical industry, chemical fertilizer, chemical fiber and other industries, its equipment deployment is updated with stainless steel wire rope.
2. Apply all stainless steel welding rods and a large number of stainless steel components, springs and adjoining pieces, all of which are used in stainless steel wire rope.
3. Hoisting rings and hangers on electric locomotive and power line, these are the categories of stainless steel wire rope application.
4. Nylon nets used in all walks of life, now a considerable part of it is replaced by stainless steel wire rope.
5. Railway electrification, loading and cutting industries, rigging industries, fishing gear industry, motor car industry and other industries.